It’s the little things, you know?
- A dark & stormy with Guion before dinner.
- Buying a big cup with a straw to force myself to drink more water at work. Goofy, right? But apparently it has these deep psychological powers.
- A pre-dinner or post-dinner walk around the neighborhood.
- Saying no to things I just don’t want to do.
- Reading again.
- A new lamp in the living room.
- Taking a few minutes every day to train the dog or to reinforce old behaviors.
- Eating dinner at the kitchen table, face to face, to talk about life, to read and discuss Mark (with good ol’ William Barclay).
- Opening the curtains in our room every day, for the sake of the schefflera.
- Keeping a training log for the dog.
- Hair, do what you will.
- Actually using the expensive pens I was hoarding. Hoarding for what purpose?
- A cup of tea in the morning, even if it’s hot outside.
- NOT looking at my new iPhone.
- Actively unfollowing people on Facebook. Guys, this is the best. It has made Facebook so much more bearable.
What little things have improved your life lately?