This past week I:
- Attended a surprise birthday show for Lulu, in which Tiny Nettles played; ate the best (and longest? Most intestinal?) baked ziti ever, by Greg.
- Turned 24; received tulips, chocolate, and a beautiful leather leash (for the dog, not me) from my dear husband.
- Welcomed my sisters, Alex, and Eva for the weekend.
- Ran the Charlottesville 10-miler, didn’t die.
- Ate a celebratory dinner at Monsoon with family and friends.
- Enjoyed the company of many friends at The Local for drinks; felt so very blessed by each one of them.
- Went to the Gordon Avenue book sale, the best bi-annual book sale ever.
- Met a new calligraphy client to start on another job.
- Observed Palm Sunday; was reminded of that feeling during the Passion reading, “Wait, why do I have to be the crowd? I don’t want this part; it’s the bad guy’s part… Oh, wait. Right.”
- Watched Guion finish his master’s thesis, provided some opinions on last lines and em dashes; felt so proud of him.
- Felt very happy.