Today I am thinking about…
- How unpleasant it is to be sick. For days. And yet still be “functional” enough to go into work.
- The strange paradox/dynamic between the poor having too many babies when they are too young and the rich trying to have babies when they are too old. (Even though this sounds slightly evil, I think it’s nice that fertility is the one thing that not even the super-rich can buy.)
- How much I want to get into bed right now.
- In re bullfighting in The Sun Also Rises: Is there any likely fatal sport that modern Americans do for no good reason? I guess rodeo is the closest thing we have to bullfighting, but it is somehow different in my mind.
- Christian’s Pizza.
- I should really start figuring out what’s going on with all of these crazy GOP candidates.
- Having a weekend at home, just with Guion. Haven’t had that in… months.
- Sean and Julie’s new baby boy!
Basically, all I’m thinking about are babies and sickness. But don’t worry: I’d rather not have either of them any time soon. Whee. Happy Labor Day weekend!